Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First Entry

Hi my name is Jessica. I am a single mother of two children, a 2 year old boy and four year old girl. I watch at least two other kids during day and classes at night. I made the decision to do preschool with my niece (almost 4) and my daughter. So far we have had a blast doing it! I am also the nursery director at my church and teacher sunday school to the older kids.
I am living in Kotzebue, but am originally from an Island off of Seattle. (Vashon Island)
As a young child used to play school with my brother, and I was always the teacher! Then I decided at the age of ten, that I wanted to teach when I grew up, and I haven't changed my mind since.
I

4 comments:

skipvia said...

Which island off Seattle? I spent many days in the San Juans back in the mid-70s when I lived in Seattle. What an incredible place.

crystal said...

Wow, you too has four kids. You must have good time management. I have one and I think I am kinda crazy for going to school full time and a stay at home mom as well.LOL.

Alice said...

How long have you lived in Alaska? It is wonderful to have a goal since the age of 10 that you are completing. I believe that if you can survive preschool, you can survive anything!

JessieD329 said...

Hi Jess, its always nice to have you in class. How is Erica, I miss that girl. My niece, Daisy, is a recent graduate of UAF and does really well in her new job. I can see you two doing the same.