Saturday, October 4, 2008

Power Point Presentation

I just got finished with it. I had a blast working on it!! I have done power point presentations for other classes, so I kind of knew what I was doing. I had my sister help me navigate Excel, so it was all pretty easy for me, although still time consuming!!!
I think that PowerPoint presentations can be more interesting than just a plain lecture. It can keep the kids interested, and it really helps highlight the important information. I can defiantly see myself using PowerPoint during instruction time as a teacher.
It would also be nice to have a set up like this for computer instructions, or other class instructions, for a student to look at if they missed class/instruction, or if they just need to hear/see the instruction again.

2 comments:

Alice said...

I agree that it was fun. I added the final touch just this afternoon. Most of the highschoolers had tried it and it seemed to work. Now I just want to know it they thought it was fun!

Amanda said...

That is great idea to make some kind of way to give a lesson back up for students that missed the class or need extra help. It could even be e-mailed to student away for very long time peroids but that would need to be ziped and then unziped.