Monday, November 3, 2008

Flickr Slide Show


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.


This was a lot of fun to do! I think I am going to give some family members a link to this blog, so they can see it.
I am not sure how I would use this while teaching though. I guess I could do something like we are doing, and have the children doa sense of place project. It may be fun to have students take cameras with them on a field trip and do a slide show with discriptions of thier field trip.
I think this was fairly easy to use, and I may end up using flickr in the future!

2 comments:

JessieD329 said...

So this is where Profs. Creed & Andrews live. Our cousin, Brenda(Moses)Erlich has lived there for yrs w/her family. If you know her can you tell her we say hello. I think she works in the bank or something. Great pics, Jess. And I think they all love playing w/sticks, mine all did.

skipvia said...

To me, the biggest advantage of using Flickr Slidr is that you can put a large amount of information in a fairly small space and keep it updated by simply updating your photos and/or descriptions in Flickr. There are certainly issues with it--it's to difficult for younger students (although they could help the teacher pick images) and it requires that someone have a Yahoo account so that you can use
Flickr. Still--the product is pretty nice, as your slide show proves. Excellent photos!