Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Online Storybook




I hope this works...I had a lot of problems with panraven. I didn't like that you could not choose the layout of the picture. It also took a long time for the photos to upload. Also, the buttons did not show up whiel editing, so I have to just move the cursor until it made a selecting hand and hope that I was adding the text that I wanted.I don't know if I would use this in younger classes, it is a little complex and I think that there are too many glitches. It might be a fun project for older student, though.

3 comments:

JessieD329 said...

Way to go, Jess! Now I have something to go by. Mine is basically the same and you poor classmates are going to be so tired of my same old photos. Yours are great and the kids are so cute.

Jodi said...

Jessica I have to agree with you. I am really struggling getting my book setup. I began with Tabblo and then because of my internet connection and problems I was experiencing there I went to Panraven. I am now just trying to get photos uploaded. Tabblo was really great on the uploading of photos I was very impressed, but then I ran into problems with the organization of my photos it started to move things around and that was why I thought I would try Panraven.

skipvia said...

You've really nailed the essence of this project. In spite of the problems you had getting it done, the results are pretty spectacular. I agree that it's too difficult for younger students, and the intermittent slowness can be a problem for anyone. Still--great story with excellent photos.