Monday, November 17, 2008

Voice Thread

This project, again, was a ton of fun. I think this would be a good way for classrooms to have discussions with eachother. In a hostory class I took online, the teacher would often have us read about something and post our comments on a blog, this would be a good way to comment with people in a class about a picture or a written letter or something.

I also think it would be great in a classroom to use as a discussion place, it could give more shy students a way to participate without feeling too uncomfortable! (especially if they can type in comments!)

1 comment:

JESSICA MCCORMICK said...

I LEFT A COMMENT ON THE VOCE THREAD ITSELF. I, AT FIRST, DIDN'T SEE WHERE I COULD LEAVE A COMMENT.
JESS, YOU DID AN AWESOME JOB. IT WAS SHORT AND SWEET. YOU DID'T JUST IDENTITY THE PICTURES LIKE I DID.
I AM GOING TO SAVE THIS FOR MY FUTURE CLASSROOM. I BELIEVE IT WOULD BE AWESOME TO USE THIS FOR PRESENTATIONS ONLINE.